Monday 9 February 2009

This is not a good start.

Owing to a confusion over international time zones, I seem to have scheduled my first ever blog post to be published in nine hours time.

Which could well mean that, to all intents and purposes, this is my first ever blog post.

But I can't repeat all the things that I put in the other one because, well, I mean it just stands to reason, doesn't it? I'm in a hotel. I'm about to order a courgette and tomato tart from room service. I'm in my pyjamas and my feet are a little cold.

There. That seems to be sufficiently portentous and detailed to be going on with. You should look out for that other one though, if it ever appears. It was REALLY good*. But you'll find that out for yourselves in a few hours' time. Not that there are any of you.


* tbc

No comments: